|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds) and Pinto Bean Pick Me Up|
Pumpkin seeds, beans, veggies with rice. Simple to make and great source of protein w/out the meat.
How to make it:
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 medium sized squash, cut
- 2 large portabello mushrooms
- 16 ounce can of pinto beans [or other BTD compliant beans]
- 1/2 cup of pepitas (pumpkin seeds, roasted and salted)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 3 Tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos (or wheat-free tamari), to taste
- Dice and saute onion until transparent.
- Add coriander and stir in cut squash.
- Saute 3 minutes and then add mushrooms.
- Add Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- When squash and mushrooms are almost cooked add pinto beans and lower heat to warm.
- Serve over rice.