|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- Salmon Steaks
- melted butter (or ghee)
- maple syrup
- Prepare grill, medium high heat
- Mesquite briquettes are nice for this recipe
- Clean and dry salmon
- Melt about a tablespoon of butter and add in an equal amount of maple syrup
- Brush one side of salmon with this glaze and place on grill, glazed side down
- Brush other side and flip once they are nicely charred
- Cook until they flake easily with a fork but are still quite moist
- A good accompaniment is sliced, glazed, grilled pineapple (cooked in the same way).
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 11:55 PM By: Rodney