|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Provencal Lamb Stew|
ADAPTED FROM MAKE AHEAD GOURMET BY MICHAEL ROBERTS. Serves 4 and requires no preparation time.
How to make it:
- 1/2 recipe Stewed Lamb
- 12 each anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup canned tomato, chopped, drained (USE PIZZA SAUCE SUBSTITUTE IF FOR B)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup green olives, pitted, drained (14-1/2 oz. jar)
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Defrost the Stewed Lamb if frozen.
- Combine the anchovies, garlic, tomatoes, wine, olives, and lamb in a 2 quart pot. Cover and place over medium-low heat.
- Place the stewing sauce in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, strain over the lamb mixture, and cook until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the stew from the heat, add the parsley, and mix well.
- Transfer the stew to a dish, and serve immediately.