|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Freezer Alfredo Sauce|
This requires no preparation time.
How to make it:
- 8 ounces soy cream cheese (A, AB, O) or cream cheese (B)
- 3/4 cup Romano (from sheep) cheese (A, AB, O) or regular Romano (B)
- 1/2 cup butter (B, O) or ghee (all)
- 1/2 cup soy milk (A, AB, O) or rice milk (all types) or skim milk (B)
- Mix soy cream cheese, Romano cheese, and butter or ghee, heating slowly, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Add soy milk to thin until desired consistency for your pasta.