|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Easy Buckwheat cakes|
This recipe has only 3 Ingredients plus water. It is fast, easy and delicious. Tastes like real old fashioned pancakes.
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oil (I use canola)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Add egg yolks, oil and water to flour and mix.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into flour mixture.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto non stick hot griddle and fry until bubbles form in pancake.
- Serve with warm barley malt. [or use a BTD compliant substitute]