|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A hearty and incredibly flavorful chili highly beneficial for Type O. Great for company or leftovers-this chili gets more flavorful every day.
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground lamb (I use local grazing lamb)
- 16 ounces aduki beans (dried or canned)
- 16 ounces black beans (dried or canned)
- 1-32 ounce can of whole tomatoes (or, in season, fresh from your garden)
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 package of your favorite chili seasoning [check for avoids]
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Make sure you soak your beans a day ahead if you are using dried beans.
- In a large pot, saute onions in olive oil.
- Add ground lamb and break it up as you cook thoroughly. Add tomatoes and break up with wooden utensil.
- Add soft aduki & black beans.
- Add the chili flavoring of your choice and stir well.
- Transfer to a crock pot and slow cook until very hot. Eat and enjoy.
- Serves 4-6.