|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Yummy Holiday Nibbles|
Grain-free dried fruit and nut nibble balls, just right for all except O non-secretors (unless dates and apricots are omitted). I am a 'scoop and slurp' cook rarely measuring ingredients, this is one of those recipes. Use organic ingredients where possible.
How to make it:
- A good handful of almonds
- A good handful of pitted dates
- About half a handful of dried apricots
- 1 Tablespoon crunchy peanut butter [or BTD compliant nut butter]
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of almond butter
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- A slurp of brandy (optional)
- Cocoa powder
- Put 1/2 of each dry ingredient in food processor and process till crumbly.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and finely chop. While food processor is running, add lemon zest, then drizzle in the lemon juice.
- Form mouth-sized yummy bites on a piece of wax paper.