|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|High Energy Protein Shake|
A high-protein, relatively low carbohydrate shake that's great for breakfast. It can be modified to include various oil or fruit additions. Especially good for O's who don't tolerate soy well.
How to make it:
- 8 to 12 ounces almond milk (rice milk or soy can be used)
- 3 heaping Tablespoons rice protein powder
- 1/2 banana, cut up (or 1/2 cup desired fruit)
- 1 tablespoon flax oil (must be kept refrigerated)
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey [or agave]
- 1 heaping teaspoon cocoa powder, optional
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.