|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Heidi's Early Morning Discovery|
This recipe was originally posted by Heidi under 'How can I make soy milk palatable' on the message board. I have adapted it for all blood types to enjoy.
How to make it:
- 1 cup soy milk (A, AB, O) or skim milk (B, AB)
- 2 -3 T. carob powder (if not using carob soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas (B, O); or 1/2 to 1 cup frozen blueberries (all types) or 1/2 to 1 cup strawberries (A, B, AB)
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- In a blender, combine the milk and honey.
- Add all other ingredients and blend all together.
- Pour this into a big cup and drink immediately.
- The frozen fruit should sort of slush the milk so this treat is like ice cream.
- This should end up being kind of the consistency of a milkshake.
- Don't take the measurements too rigidly because Heidi hasn't measured anything in this recipe yet. She thinks that if you had too much milk then the consistency wouldn't be as 'ice-creamy' YUM!