|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quick Zucchini Salad|
This is a fast, easy dish that works for all blood types. It travels well in lunch boxes.
How to make it:
- Per person:
- 1 small-medium zucchini
- 1-2 ounce feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice (Type B can use balsamic vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (more if you prefer a less tart salad)
- Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then chop coarsely.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Whip together oil and lemon or lime juice.
- Pour over zucchini and feta. Toss lightly.
- This can be eaten immediately or allowed to marinate together for a few hours.
- Optional: Add a few chopped raw mushrooms (per blood type).