|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mimi's EZ Meatball Soup|
Tiny lamb (or turkey) meat balls in broth with assorted greens served on white rice.
How to make it:
- 12 ounces of lamb, ground (or ground turkey)
- 3 large celery stalks, the leafier the better
- 1 leek or onion
- dandelion greens
- 3 average sized carrots
- garlic to taste
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper or cayenne pepper to taste, optional
- Chop veggies.
- Boil water.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder with meat.
- Form meat into small 3/4 to 1 inch diameter balls.
- When water boils, throw everything in.
- Cook until done.
- I used about 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of water.
- It shouldn't cook for more than about 10 to 15 minutes.