|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Alternative to traditional mayonnaise that is egg and cholesterol free.
How to make it:
- 5 ounces block silken tofu
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- dash of Tabasco or other hot sauces
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallion or 1 small chopped garlic clove
- Place all ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of water if the may seems to thick. Cover and refrigerate.
- Will keep about one week.
- 2 oz serving 92 calories 3 g protein 8.8g fat 0mg cholesterol.
- Recipe taken from the Moose wood Restaurant Cooks at Home.