|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Had to add this one... I started to make 'Tofu Pumpkin Pudding' from CR4YT, when my thoughts turned to pie...oooo, yes, a very high protein pie, might I add. Use the pie crust on page 314 of CR4YT (save the other 1/2 for plum tarts, they're ready to pick and highly beneficial!)
How to make it:
- 1 package lite silken style tofu
- 14 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- Blend all Ingredients until you have a creamy whipped consistency.
- Stick the mixture in fridge while you roll out the pastry and fit it into a 9'' pie plate.
- Pour in pumpkin mixture and bake in 350 oven for 40 minutes or until set.