|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tofu Cheesecake Delight|
Wonderful for blood types with a sweet tooth who also want good vegetable protein and fruits.
How to make it:
- 4 cups mashed firm tofu
- 2 bananas (optional) (Types A and AB omit)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oil according to blood type
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon vanilla or almond extract according to blood type
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 cup pineapple (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- Combine Ingredients in bowl.
- Blend half of mixture until velvety smooth.
- Pour over crust (choose crust according to blood type).
- Repeat Procedure with other half.
- Spread filling evenly over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until edges are lightly browned and middle is firm.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top with fruit according to blood type when ready to serve, if desired.