|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Pie for 2|
Wonderful treat anytime
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup flour (if wheat free, use 1/2 tsp. xantham gum)
- 2 baked sweet potatoes (bake in oven, not microwave, at 400 degrees for 1 hour)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract; according to blood type
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup soy milk or skim milk according to blood type
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend all ingredients and pour into 9 inch unbaked pie shell or 9 inch wheat free unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes and then 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes.