|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy Cheese Sauce|
Quick and easy cheese sauce for pasta or vegetables.
How to make it:
- 3 ounces silken tofu
- 3 ounces cheddar soy cheese
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil (linseed, canola, olive)
- 1 Tablespoon soy milk or water
- Grate the soy cheese and combine everything in a microwave safe bowl.
- Blend well with an electric mixer.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, blend again and microwave for another 30 seconds. As everyone knows all microwave are different so times may vary.
- Add salt or other seasonings to taste.
- For macaroni and cheese I add the cheese sauce to two cups of cooked kamut spirals but I'm sure other pastas would work equally well. You can also use it to liven up broccoli, asparagus or other vegetables.