|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Strawberry or Blueberry Pie|
Wonderful dessert for all blood types
How to make it:
- 1 baked 9'' pie crust or 1 baked 9'' wheat free pie crust
- 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries or blueberries, or fruit according to blood type
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup fructose [or compliant sweetener]
- 2-1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot; according to blood type
- 1 Tablespoon margarine, butter, or ghee; according to blood type
- Wash and hull strawberries or other fruit; drain well.
- Put 1 quart of berries in refrigerator to chill.
- Crush 1/2 quart of berries.
- Blend with sugar, cornstarch or arrowroot, and water.
- Heat in saucepan to boiling for 2 minutes.
- Add margarine or butter.
- Fill crust with chilled berries and pour cooked glaze mixture on top.
- Chill about 4 hours.