|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy Whipped Cream|
Wonderful whipped cream substitute using soy.
How to make it:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Soyagen powder [or soy powder]
- 4 to 6 teaspoons honey [or 2 to 3 teaspoons agave]
- 1/2 cup oil according to blood type
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract according to blood type
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix water with soy powder, extracts, and sweeteners.
- Add oil gradually, while stirring, until consistency thickens.
- Add lemon juice and stir to thicken.