|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is an ingredient to some of the other recipes I have listed. [Soyagen is a product that may not be easily found, so use firm silken tofu instead, and reduce the amount of liquid in recipe.]
How to make it:
- 1 cup pear juice (drained from canned pears)
- 7 Tablespoons Soyagen powder [or firm silken tofu and reduce the amount of liquid in recipe]
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla [or BTD compliant flavoring]
- 3 teaspoons almond flavor
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Place in blender pear juice and all ingredients.
- Add oil gradually.
- Put in refrigerator and chill; it will become stiff after chilling.