|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Wonderful treat for the holidays or anytime.
How to make it:
- 1 cup fructose [sugar]
- 1/3 cup flour (if wheat free, use 1 tsp. xanthan gum)
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot according to blood type
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 29 ounce can pumpkin or 2 pounds pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup or molasses
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract or almond extract according to blood type
- 2 cups soy milk or skim milk according to blood type
- Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch or arrowroot, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, molasses or maple syrup, and milk and blend well.
- Use 9 inch unbaked pie shell or 9 inch wheat free unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-60 minutes.