|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fruit Cobbler Special|
Wonderful for fruit and dessert lovers.
How to make it:
- 1/4 stick butter according to blood type
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup fructose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [see Note]
- 1/2 cup soy milk or regular milk according to blood type
- 4 cups canned peaches or other fruit according to blood type
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fructose
- Melt butter and pour into 9 x 12 x 2' baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and milk.
- Pour into pan.
- Drain fruit and combine with water and sugar.
- Carefully pour into pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for one hour. Yield: 6
[baking powder Recipes]