|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Delicious Carob Fudge|
Wonderful substitute for chocolate addicts.
How to make it:
- 6 Tablespoon ghee or butter according to blood type
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract according to blood type
- 1 cup chopped nuts according to blood type
- 1 cup soy milk powder [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 2 Tablespoon carob powder
- Cream honey with ghee.
- Add flavoring, carob, soy, and nuts.
- Spread out in pan and place in refrigerator to harden.
- Cut like fudge. Delicious!