|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Banana Pie Delight|
A wonderful pie for types B and O.
How to make it:
- 8 inch baked pie shell or 8 inch wheat-free baked pie shell [check for avoids]
- 3/4 cup fructose [or sugar, agave]
- 1/2 cup flour [try spelt or kamut]
- 1/5 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups soy milk or 2 cups milk [or rice milk]
- 2 large bananas
- Combine fructose, flour, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir some of the milk into the dry ingredients to make a thin sauce.
- Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan.
- Pour the thin sauce in the hot milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour back into the bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Set aside to cool.
- Slice one banana into the baked pie shell and pour half the cooled pudding over this.
- Add the other sliced banana and pour in the remaining pudding.
- When completely cooled, this may be garnished with soy or regular whipped topping according to blood type.