|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Apple Crumb Pie|
A wonderful pie
How to make it:
- 1 - 8 inch unbaked pie shell or 1 - 8 inch wheat free unbaked pie shell
- 4 large apples
- 1/3 cup fructose [or 1/2 amount agave]
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 cup fructose [or 1/4 cup agave]
- 3/4 cup flour according to blood type (if wheat free, add 1 tsp. xantham gum)
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter according to blood type [or ghee]
- Peel apples slice and place in unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sweetener and coriander.
- Mix together the 1/2 cup sweetener and flour
- Cut in margarine butter or ghee until crumbled
- Sprinkle over apples
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until apples are done.