|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Not a huge fan of cooked spinach, I find this one to be quite good
How to make it:
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed
- 4-5 cloves fresh garlic, sliced thinly
- juice of one lemon
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- On medium heat in a large pan, saute garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add spinach and turn continuously until it begins to wilt.
- Sprinkle with salt, and add lemon juice.
- Be careful not to over-cook the spinach, it should still have some crunch.
- Remove from pan and serve. Goes great with chicken!