|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A very delicious cake like dessert with absolutely no flours whatsoever!
How to make it:
- 4 egg yolks beaten (6 gives more volume)
- 6 Tablespoon pure maple syrup [or 3 Tablespoons agave]
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract according to blood type
- 2 cups fine ground walnuts (grind in processor)
- Beat egg yolks until light colored and thick.
- Add maple syrup and extract, ground walnuts and mix throughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in other ingredients.
- Put in a greased 9x9 cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes 325 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve as is or with a fruit sauce or glaze!