|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Non-Barfable Brewer's Yeast|
This is a recipe which will allow you to tolerate the yucky taste of brewer's yeast, chock-full of nutritional goodies, and has a nutty flavor.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup of organic buckwheat groats
- 2 Tablespoons of organic peanut butter
- organic black-strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons Brewer's Yeast (my favorite is KAL)
- 1-1/2 cups distilled water
- Boil the water.
- Grind the buckwheat groats.
- Add gradually ground buckwheat flour to the water stirring constantly.
- When all the cereal is cooked remove the pot from the stove and allow to cool for a little while.
- Add brewer's yeast, peanut butter and black-strap molasses (to taste).
- Stir, serve warm.