|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A great dessert for chocoholics. But, if restricted, it's great without chocolate, and can be flavored with various extracts, used as a garnish over fresh fruit, with allowed cereals (granola) sprinkled on top..
How to make it:
- 1 10-oz. pkg. firm, silken tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup light honey
- 1/4 cup fruit syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the Ingedients in a refrig-Type Bowl with a tight cover.
- Puree until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover Chill ENJOY!