|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Italian Sweet Potatoes|
My Italian mother-in-law got us all hooked on this one. It is great a side dish, especially at thanksgiving, but I have to admit I could eat it as an entree.
How to make it:
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- garlic powder and/or fresh minced garlic, to taste
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into 1/4 in slices and layer in casserole dish.
- Chop green peppers and add to sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic to your liking.
- Then sprinkle approximately 1/4 cup of olive oil on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees, stirring occasionally, until tender.