|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A Type Of stir-fry recipe that includes barley and several types of vegetables.
How to make it:
- l 1/2 cups cooked Hulled barley
- One Vidalia onion
- 3 cloves of garlic,large
- l cup Bok Choy the white part sliced thin
- 4 large white mushrooms sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach
- Spray large sized frying pan with olive oil.
- Add the Vidalia onion,a large one sliced thin.
- Stir and cook on a low flame.
- Add the chopped garlic. Stir.
- Add the Bok Choy.
- Stir and then cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn up heat and stir fry, over high heat.
- Lower heat and let cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to middle of pan, allowing the rest of the veggies to stay around the outside circle.
- Cook over low heat 3 minutes,covered.
- Add cooked spinach.
- Add Hulled (not pearl) barley .
- Serves 2 amply.
- I have also tried it with 1/2 cup shreded broccolini flowers, regular broccoli flowers(top not the stem,)and asparagus tips. I buy the veggies fresh.