|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Here is another recipe from FriendlyFreezer@Onelist modified for blood type.It originally came from the Best of Country Cooking 1999 Good for a quick breakfast.
How to make it:
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup soy milk (AB's and B's can use non-fat or low-fat cows milk if desired)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar or [sugar substitute]
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups white spelt flour
- 1-1/2 pounds turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups soy cheddar cheese grated (AB's and B's can use real Cheddar if desired)
- Place all dough Ingredients in Bread Machine and process on 'Dough' setting.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- add soy milk, oil, sugar, egg, salt and 2 cups flour
- beat until smooth.
- Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (do not knead).
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile in a skillet cook the turkey sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink then drain.
- Add beaten eggs, milk and seasoning.
- Cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese, keep warm.
- Punch dough down, it will require a little more spelt flour to roll in so you can handle it easily
- divide into 14 pieces.
- On a floured surface roll out dough into 7' circles.
- Top each with about 1/3 cup filling;
- Fold dough over filling and pinch the edges to seal. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Freeze after baking in sandwich size ziplocs.
- Then several together in large freezer ziploc.
- Thaw and reheat.
- I usually thaw in micro wave 30 seconds, turn, 30 seconds and bake in preheated oven about 350 for 2 or 3 minutes to dry the crust.