|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Egg Salad For One|
|Contributed by: Lauren Lagergren||Added: Mar 09, 2014 at 06:15 PM|
I experiment quite a bit with the ingredients I have on hand. The crunch of celery and the tang of lemon creates a great sandwich filling, cracker or rice cake topping, or to top off a 'friendly' salad.
How to make it:
- One egg, hard-boiled
- 1 T Blood Type friendly mayonnaise
- Few shakes salt
- Drizzle of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped or bell pepper
- 1 T finely chopped onion
- Mash egg with fork in small bowl.
- Mix in veggies, then mayo and salt.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.