|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Joyce||Added: Jan 31, 2014 at 01:53 AM|
Great tasting, easy dressing recipe.
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- 2/3 cup unpasteurized White or Dark Miso
- 1/3 cup apricot oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 to 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP agave syrup (less or more to taste)
- 2 to 3 tsp. dried chives (to taste)
- Utentils/kitchenware: 2-cup glass measuring cup and stick blender recommended.
- Place miso and oil in glass measuring cup.
- Blend well with stick blender to emulsify before adding any water.
- Add about half of the water and blend it in well.
- Add remaining water and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and 1 TBSP agave. Blend and then taste to see if you want the other TBSP agave.
- Complete all blending before adding dried chives. Mix in chives with spoon to wet them well.
- Pour directly from the glass measuring cup into a large salad dressing bottle. Makes 2 cups. (Long shelf life in the refrigerator.)
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.