|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Joyce||Added: Jan 31, 2014 at 01:53 AM|
Great tasting, easy dressing recipe.
How to make it:
- 2/3 cup unpasteurized White or Dark Miso
- 1/3 cup apricot oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 to 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP agave syrup (less or more to taste)
- 2 to 3 tsp. dried chives (to taste)
- Utentils/kitchenware: 2-cup glass measuring cup and stick blender recommended.
- Place miso and oil in glass measuring cup.
- Blend well with stick blender to emulsify before adding any water.
- Add about half of the water and blend it in well.
- Add remaining water and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and 1 TBSP agave. Blend and then taste to see if you want the other TBSP agave.
- Complete all blending before adding dried chives. Mix in chives with spoon to wet them well.
- Pour directly from the glass measuring cup into a large salad dressing bottle. Makes 2 cups. (Long shelf life in the refrigerator.)