|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Roasted Chicken with Carrots & Potatoes|
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Jan 07, 2014 at 12:06 AM|
How to make it:
- Chicken (Whole small hens or any pieces you like OR substitute Turkey)
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt & Pepper
- Chicken Broth
- Celery & Mushrooms if desired
- Wash and chop all veggies
- Toss chopped carrots/potatoes/onion/celery/mushrooms in olive oil with minced garlic, add garlic salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour in a large baking dish and pour in chicken broth to cover veggies.
- Place chicken pieces on top. Sprinkle with garlic salt & pepper (or lemon pepper or greek seasoning)
- Bake at 425 to 450 for about an hour- can cover with foil for the last 15 mins to keep chicken from getting too brown (especially if using skinless)