|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Nov 26, 2013 at 01:56 PM|
Sweet & Gooey, Tender Cinnamon-Spice YamsServes 8 as a side dish
How to make it:
- • 3-4 medium Sweet Potatoes (Yams)
- • Butter or Margarine
- • Cinnamon
- • Sugar
- • Brown Sugar
- • Fresh Grated Ginger
- • Nutmeg, Allspice, Cloves (or Pumpkin Pie Spice mix)
- • Mini-Marshmallows
- Pre-Heat Oven to 450
- Peel and Chop sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 stick of Melted Butter or Margarine, 3/4 cup Sugar and ¾ cup Brown Sugar, & add spices to taste - mix well.
- Mixture should be gooey and look like dark brown cinnamon-sugar (can add extra sugar/butter as needed to get gooey consistency).
- Pour mixture into large baking pan and use a rubber spatula to get all of the sugar mixture in.
- Bake at 450 for about an hour (stirring half way through) until sweet potato pieces are soft all the way through.
- Top with mini-marshmallows and bake until toasted (3-5 mins)
- Serve and Enjoy!