|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Sep 12, 2013 at 11:51 AM|
A moist, gluten free, almond flour honey cake.
How to make it:
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup vegan shortening [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup raisins (I used currants and dried cranberries)
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, shortening and eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, then stir in raisins.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- Serves 12