|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Grain Free Pizza|
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Sep 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM|
A rather surprising pizza using a few ingredients, none of which are grains.
How to make it:
- 1 large head of cauliflower [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz low fat mozzarella cheese (or any compliant cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Slice and enjoy