|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pasta with Tomatoes, Squashes, and Blossoms|
A healthy recipe for your palate, with tastes so good, you'll never vomit!
How to make it:
- 1 sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 sliced zucchini
- Olive oil
- 1 pound al dente pasta
- 1 1/4 cups cooking water
- 8 ounces halved cherry tomatoes
- 7 squash blossoms
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- Saute squash and zucchini in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until pale gold, about 8 minutes. Add pasta with cooking water, plus tomatoes, 4 sliced and 3 whole squash blossoms, cheese, and mint. Cook, stirring, until a sauce forms, about 1 minute. Drizzle with oil; toss.
- Presto! Now you have your very own pasta treat that is sure to be one of your homes favoritehealthy dinner recipes.