|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Greek turkey wraps|
|Contributed by: Jill stewart||Added: Aug 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM|
Lean ground turkey seasoned with a quick Greek salad filling wrapped up in a tortilla.
How to make it:
- 1Lb ground turkey
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 c. Feta
- 7-8 kalmata olives chopped pitted
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped fine
- 1/2 can black beans rinsed
- 1/4 c. Green goddess dressing
- 1 pack tortillas burrito size
- Season turkey with salt pepper and brown in skillet,set aside.
- 2. Chop your olives, onion,tomato, cucumber, lettuce set aside in large bowl.
- 3. Add your feta, turkey and black beans to bowl.
- 4. Mix in your dressing into all ingredients toss well to coat.
- 5. Fill 1 tortilla with turkey add salad mixture and roll up like burrito.
- 6. Enjoy