|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Muffin in a Mug|
|Contributed by: Chloe (really want to credit Spring for sharing)||Added: Aug 02, 2013 at 07:59 PM|
A one minute gluten free muffin made in the microwave in a coffeemug.
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds (called flaxseed meal)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or any other spices of your choice ie, ginger,
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp oil of your choice
- squirt of agave or compliant sweetener
- handful of fresh or frozen blueberries or any dried fruit or nuts
- break egg into a coffee mug (contents will rise while cooking so
- use a fairly deep mug. Add ground flax seeds plus spices, sweetener, salt, oil and mix well with a fork or mini whisk. Stir
- in berries or other fruit.
- Place in microwave on high for one minute. Remove...run knife
- around side of mug to release contents and dump onto plate.
- I like to cut in half, spread with ghee, jam, or nut butter.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.