|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Muffin in a Mug|
|Contributed by: Chloe (really want to credit Spring for sharing)||Added: Aug 02, 2013 at 07:59 PM|
A one minute gluten free muffin made in the microwave in a coffeemug.
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds (called flaxseed meal)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or any other spices of your choice ie, ginger,
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp oil of your choice
- squirt of agave or compliant sweetener
- handful of fresh or frozen blueberries or any dried fruit or nuts
- break egg into a coffee mug (contents will rise while cooking so
- use a fairly deep mug. Add ground flax seeds plus spices, sweetener, salt, oil and mix well with a fork or mini whisk. Stir
- in berries or other fruit.
- Place in microwave on high for one minute. Remove...run knife
- around side of mug to release contents and dump onto plate.
- I like to cut in half, spread with ghee, jam, or nut butter.