|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cream cheese crusted pizza (no flour)|
|Contributed by: C Sharp||Added: Jul 02, 2013 at 12:36 AM|
No wheat or any flour is used in the crust.
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Other spices if desired
- 1/2 cup No Tomato Tomato Sauce or other compliant sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Compliant toppings
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 F, or until lightly browned.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and desired toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 F, until cheese is melted.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.