|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cream cheese crusted pizza (no flour)|
|Contributed by: C Sharp||Added: Jul 02, 2013 at 12:36 AM|
No wheat or any flour is used in the crust.
How to make it:
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Other spices if desired
- 1/2 cup No Tomato Tomato Sauce or other compliant sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Compliant toppings
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 F, or until lightly browned.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and desired toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 F, until cheese is melted.