|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A modification of a Weight Watcher's recipe.
How to make it:
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices of crumbled bread (Ezekiel works very well)
- 1-1/2 cups of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 teaspoons sweetener, BTD compliant
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor and fill 6 greased, or non-stick, muffins tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool.