|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fruit Smoothie Popsicle|
Adjust the fruit / yogurt amounts to taste or compliance for a summer treat. We've done nectarine / pineapple per the recipe and they're pretty good. Of course, it was all Superfood per my SWAMI, so I'm biased...
How to make it:
- 2 cups fresh fruit chunks, mixed or single fruit
- 2 cups yogurt, we used plain, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend until fruit is desired consistency (chunky or smooth).
- Fill popsicle cups 3/4 full (or almost full as they may expand during freezing).
- Place cups in freezer for at least 5 hours.