|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Heidi's Pudding Surprise|
|Contributed by: md||Added: Apr 03, 2013 at 10:27 PM|
This recipe comes from Heidi Merritt in her 'On the Diet' column.
How to make it:
- 4 scoops of Blood Type O Protein powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- About 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerine
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Add in a bit of water while whizzing to make a thick-cream consistency.
- Refrigerate; then next morning---PUDDING. 'Really good pudding'.