|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kale Even Your Kids Will Eat!|
|Contributed by: Erica Simonson||Added: Mar 12, 2013 at 03:35 PM|
Soooooo good and refreshing! I've got several friends eating this now!
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- A few leaves of curly or flat green kale
- 1/3 - 1/2 of a large jicama
- Few teaspoons of lime juice
- Stevia to taste
- Optional: Nuts, seeds, berries to taste
- Remove thick ribs from kale and wash.
- Use a blender or food processor to buzz it up into fairly small pieces.
- Remove brown skin from jicama, cut in a few sections, and buzz into smallish pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients as desired & according to blood type!
- Drizzle lime juice and sprinkle stevia(or other compliant sweetener)over all and toss well!
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.