|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Feb 17, 2013 at 01:18 PM|
Although this recipe is called salsa, it's perfect for anytime, eaten as a salad
How to make it:
- 2 grapefruit
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (red, yellow are both fine)
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (okay to use dried if fresh is not available)
- 2 avocados cut into bite sized pieces
- Sea salt
- Cut grapefruit into bit sized pieces, removing all skin, white pith and seeds.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Chop cilantro or measure out a few Tablespoons of dried.
- Chop the avocados into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and season with a little sea salt.