|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Basic Salad Dressing|
|Contributed by: ruthiegirl||Added: Jan 20, 2013 at 05:29 PM|
Here's a basic recipe for salad dressing that's easy to personalize. The seasonings can be adjusted to taste, and you can use any kind of oil you like.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable bottle.
- Shake well before serving.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Shake before each use.